- Traditional brick and block construction.
- 10 Year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
- Energy efficiency that far exceeds the average home. Numerous features combine to ensure lower energy usage. High levels of insulation are incorporated in the walls, floors and roofs to provide a greener home and a more sustainable way of living. Each house has an A3 energy rating.
External & Internal Finishes
- Elegant Avon Red Brick with feature arches in a traditional Edwardian style.
- Granite window cills and granite front door thresholds to front elevations.
- Feature Thrutone slate roofs.
- Traditional sand and cement finish to the inside of every external wall.
- Walls, ceilings and joinery are painted throughout in a standard colour.
- Extra height ceilings at ground floor.
Doors, Windows & Ironmongery
- Elegant two panel painted internal doors with chrome handles, locks and hinges.
- Composite timber front door with multi-point locking system.
- High performance cream uPVC double glazed windows, Low E Glass with multi point locking.
- Smoke/Heat and Carbon Monoxide detectors and fire alarm fitted.
- Low energy light fittings to ensure low running costs.
- Wired for Eir and Virgin services, Eir providing fibre for ultra-high speed broadband. Data outlets in living areas and main bedroom
- Wired for intruder alarm
Kitchens & Bedrooms
- Traditional shaker style kitchens by Nolan Kitchens as per show unit.
- Luxurious modern fitted wardrobes fitted as per show unit.
Heating & Plumbing
- High efficiency Dimplex A Class heat pumps to provide all heating and hot water needs.
- Heat pump system is designed to operate at lower temperatures ensuring high efficiency and energy saving operation.
- Dimplex wall mounted electric fire with contemporary opti-flame effect.
- Boosted water supply to ensure ample water pressure in showers.
- Quick recovery hot water cylinder to ensure hot water availability.
- Radiator covers not standard.
Bathrooms/En-suites & Downstairs WC
- Stylish, contemporary sanitary ware. Elegant Turin vanity unit to en-suite and bathroom.
- High quality porcelain floor and wall tiling in bathrooms and en suites as per the relevant show unit. Floor tiling in downstairs WC as per show unit.
- Heated towel rails in bathrooms and en-suites.
- Separate shower in bathrooms as per show unit.
- Shower doors not standard.
- Extensive planting to fronts of all houses as per show unit.
- Rear gardens are levelled and seeded and include a paved patio area and tree.
- Block capped wall to rear garden with concrete post and timber fence to side.